Article provided by: Yellow Chair Collective
Yellow Chair Collective is a leading clinic for anxiety treatment in Los Angeles with a seasoned mental health expert team and hundreds of positive reviews. Our therapists are experts in offering psychotherapy services and use a team approach to address and treat anxiety disorders.
Our anxiety treatment process
Our approach to treating anxiety involves three stages: finding the cause, exploring the condition, and discussing the treatment options with you. We rely on in-depth psychological evaluations to assess your condition and compare the symptoms to the criteria in the DSM-5 before arriving at a diagnosis.
We then use psychotherapy to help patients overcome anxiety and experience an improved quality of life. Our therapists also offer stress relief tips to help individuals prevent their mental health issues from resurfacing in the future.
How can I overcome anxiety with home remedies?
In case of experiencing anxiety episodes, you need to sign up for stress and anxiety management therapy in Los Angeles with a licensed professional to manage its symptoms. In addition to counseling, here are a few lifestyles and home remedies that you may try for a healthier living:
- Develop a routine to keep yourself physically active and busy during the week. Begin slowly and increase the amount and intensity of your workouts gradually.
- Refrain from alcohol consumption or drug abuse as it can worsen your mental health. If you find quitting alcohol or drugs difficult, meet with one of the anxiety therapists in Los Angeles, California, for professional help.
- Cut back on cigarettes if you cannot quit it altogether and avoidcaffeinated beverages as both can worsen anxiety.
Use relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation, visualization techniques, and other stress management exercises to lead a stress-free life. Get enough sleep daily and eat a healthy diet to keep anxiety at bay.
How do I know if I have anxiety?
Experiencing anxiety now and then is normal. However, if you have frequent, intense, and excessive worries or fears about everyday situations, you may need to sign up for anxiety management and anxiety therapy. People with anxiety disorders experience repeated episodes of intense anxiety, fear, and terror. In some cases, it can reach a peak causing panic attacks. If your anxiety interferes with daily activities, making it increasingly difficult for you to control the symptoms, therapy can help you find the relief you need. Other symptoms of anxiety include:
- Avoiding places or situations that trigger panic or fear.
- Feeling nervous, restless, or tense
- Experiencing a sense of impending danger or panic
- Having an elevated heart rate
- Breathing rapidly, sweating, and trembling
Individuals with anxiety also find it difficult to concentrate, have trouble sleeping and controlling worry. You must seek help from a therapist at the earliest if you experience one or more of these symptoms.
Call 310-561-1008 to schedule an appointment with one of our therapists at Yellow Chair Collective. Our compassionate therapists and mental health professionals thoroughly understand your concerns and challenges and create a customized treatment protocol that best addresses your needs. Remember that your worries may not resolve on their own, seek anxiety treatment in Los Angeles at the earliest to prevent your symptoms from getting worse.