Kennybrook Village is a licensed assisted living in Grimes with a dedicated and compassionate staff team. Our facility offers private and semi-private rooms for seniors and offers them plenty of opportunities for socializing. Our community also has a memory care unit, short-term rehab therapies, and options for long-term care.
Importance of socialization for seniors
The more your senior participates in social relationships, the better it is for their overall health. The lifestyle and attitude make all the difference in helping your seniors live their best life. Regardless of how well you care for your loved one at home, they may still feel lonely without appropriate companionship. Getting out of their loneliness and socializing with people of their age can help them ward off illnesses and boost their immune system.
As a leading assisted living care in Grimes, we conduct recreational events, life-enriching activities, and outings for our seniors, creating plenty of opportunities for them to socialize. We also organize games and recreational activities that stimulate their minds and improve their physical movement.
Things to look for in a long-term care facility
Your transition from your home to a senior living community can feel intimidating and stressful. But choosing a facility that fulfills all your needs and requirements can make the shift more seamless. Here’s what to look for in an assisted living nursing in IA:
- Speak to some of the care staff at the facility to understand their vibe and personalities and see if they seem friendly, dedicated, and supportive. You want to join a facility with the best professionals for a pleasant living experience.
- Check the rooms and see if they have all the safety and accessibility features to help you live in comfort and with ease.
- Make sure that the facility organizes social events and life-enriching activities for its residents to keep them engaged and entertained.
Our best assisted living facilities in Grimes offer 24/7 clinical care and multiple short-term rehab therapies to help our seniors lead a self-reliant life. More importantly, we have a memory care unit, allowing residents to move in with their pets, and offer housekeeping, transportation, and several other amenities at an affordable monthly cost.
Assisted living care we services in grimes
We are a pioneer Grimes assisted living community with state-of-the-art amenities, spacious private and semi-private rooms, and chef-prepared meals. Some of the services we offer as a part of our assisted living service include:
- Activities of daily living assistance – Our care staff assist seniors with activities like personal hygiene or grooming, toileting, transferring or ambulating, eating, dressing, etc.
- Meal preparation and service – Our chefs use fresh ingredients sourced from local farmers to create the most flavorsome and nutritious meals for our senior residents.
- Medication management – For seniors requiring assistance, we offer medication management services and ensure that they are in good health.
Call Kennybrook Village at 515-369-3900 to join our assisted living in Grimes. With spacious 1- and 2-bedroom accommodations, we offer budget-friendly rooms for seniors and ensure that they lead a happy and satisfying retirement life.
Grimes IA 50111